Was not able to use it on my tv. Where do I send it back for a refund?

I was unable to hook it up to my tv. Not very adept with electronics, but have decided not to use the antenna, and want to send it back for a refund, if you can give me an address. It's not worth my time or effort, so I don.t want to proceed. I don't want any instructions or advice, other than the address to which I should send it back for a refund.

If you will be kind enough to give me that information, I would be very appreciative. Thank you.

Review about: Skylink Tv Antenna Antenna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Not working.

Comments

I would like to return my antenna also but don’t know where

if they don't give me addrees to send back I wii dispute this with mt credit card company I wii not pay for this piece of *** they have some nerve sending some thing like that out for $80.00

did not get look at the product until 10/09/2018 as I have been in the hospital fighting stage 4 colon cancer. I am asking to return the antennas for a full refund. I am not able to negotiate the setup as I am not electronics savey

Its been over a week now that I sent back the antenna, and I haven't received my money back to my card account. Am I going to get my money back yet. Theres a recorded line that I cant send a message from your phone number toll free number.I am hoping this message reaches someone who can give me my money back for the antenna that I returned almost over a week ago today.

I'm trying to return product. I have my credit back but I don' know how to return antenna.

HELP please.

Send me an email re: return address. Thanks.

I'm having trouble getting a hold of anybody about a refund.

Has anyone got information on how to send the SkyLink Antenna back? I need to send it back!

Pure junk!

Does not work as they say it does! Have emailed them multiple times no response.

I bought 5 antennas and 5 boosters. They do not work and I need to return them to get my monies back.

There's no telephone number that you can call to talk to anyone. How to return these items? This is a big racket and I'm totally pissed off. Can anybody please get in touch with me.

I ordered your products July 23,2018. Please call me, number is 414-218-9369, if I don't hear from you soon, I will be disputing this matter with my bank and also report you to the Better Business Bureau.

I have tried to call you on all your numbers for support. I ordered your product on July 12, 2018.

I paid with credit card two prices: $32. 00 and $48.90. It does not work in my area. My zip code was valid.

I would like to return product. There is no return address on box.

Please call me at 252-342-5758. Mary Ann Harris 3608 Meadow Drive, Morehead City, NC 28557.

AnotherStaffordshireBullTerrier

NO ADDRESS WAS EVERY PROVIDED ALL THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE RESPONDS TO IS VIA EMAIL!! STICK TO THE EMAIL AND TELL THEM THAT YOU PLAN TO DISPUTE ANY CHARGES WITH YOUR BANK AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A REFUND!

I EVEN ASKED ABOUT THREE TIMES FOR AN ADDRESS TO RETURN THEIR SORRY ITEMS AND NEVER HEARD BACK??

BUT I DID FINALLY RECEIVE MY REFUND!! POOR BUSINESS AND SORRY PRODUCTS!

to AnotherStaffordshireBullTerrier #1526271

need address to ship antenna back for refund.

to AnotherStaffordshireBullTerrier #1566116

What’s the email address you used? I want a refund for this useless product also and am unable to find any contact info...thanks and congrats...you seem to be very much in the minority’s in obtaining a refund!

SpottedGuppy

Just give me your address to which I can send it back, please.Paul Hollenbach, 16 Hunters Mill Road, Milton, DE 19968