Product: Skylink Tv Antenna Antenna Clear all filters (0 of 533 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Skylink Tv Antenna - Does not work at all

no signal whatsoever Would appreciate address or info on how to return
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - I want to cancel my entire order.

I was not aware that I would need an amplifier at an additional charge. So I'm contacting you to cancel my order.

Skylink Tv Antenna - Need to speak to a tech

They will not call or follow up on my emai.... A facebook ad that I purchased from. It is not a fully reputable company. Shame on them.

Skylink Tv Antenna - I have contacted my Better Business Bureau for help here

I am trying to get a return address to return item. I does not work I will be hoping I get a response before I take to my attorney. doesn't look like anyone wants to help now that you have my money. maybe the attorney general office can help since he is my uncle.. I will expect to get help here today it is pkg and ready to return and the $43.90 returned to my account.
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - Don't buy this.

This totally did not work. I am in the process of sending it back and I will let you know if they credit my account....$48.90. Who has time for this?????
Usability
I liked
  • Tell you later

Skylink Tv Antenna - Worthless product

Cheap made in china product that never works up to a quality product as many have come to find out and this company that sells product should not be in businness as they dont response to anything

Skylink Tv Antenna - Refund

Returned product and havent received refund on my credit card i used to purchase product and product was worthless

Skylink Tv Antenna - Dissapointment

I purshased my skylink tv antena and the amplifier. Conected both and surprise...DID NOT WORK...DID NOT EVEN GIVE ME 1 CHANNEL...My old antena was giving me more tv channels. I want to send the antena and amplifier back amd get my money back.

Skylink Tv Antenna - Payment review and overcharging

I was tricked into buying this product because it didn't allow me to review my order and I can't get in touch with anybody in there company to cancel my order so I guess I will have to dispute the charge. They need a better check out system and when they say free shipping then they should have free shipping instead of the $8.95 they charged me for plus extra items I didn't want. SkyLink, you need to correct my wishes if you do want me to by one and I have emailed you thru your site and from my email address listed for you to cancel my order.

Skylink Tv Antenna - Return and refund

We received your product on Friday 12/14/2018. after about 4hrs of messing around with this easy to install and see all 100+ channels you claim, all we get is a fuzzy screen, no picture,sound nothing. Very dissatisfied, false advertising. Now I ordered 2 antennas for 78.85 and then also I ordered 2 extenders at 58.00 totalling 136.85. Asking for a full refund. Would appreciate a follow up email as soon as possible to know how to return items. thank you Patricia A Dixon 92 Dixon lane Philipsburg, PA 16866 cdixon92@comcast.net Sad
Style and Design
Usability
I liked
  • I wish i could get a hold of them
I didn't like
  • Lack of customer service unable to contact
  • It not working
  • No way to contact for refund