filters
State:
City:
Product:

Skylink Tv Antenna - I ordered it a week ago and i have not received it yet

I have tried many times to contact them I got nothing cant even track my order
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - If you bought this product thinking it was cable it was your mistake, not theirs. It is not cable, but is a remarkable indoor antenna that, depending on your geographical area, will pick up 60 to 100

I am very pleased with the quality of this product.

Skylink Tv Antenna - New device

I have plugged in my new skylink and only get no signal received where ever direction I point it. Normal reception on my standard antenna, I will have to return it for a refund if no go.

Skylink Tv Antenna - Dont send my order

marshallm1960@yahoo.com please don't send my skylink antenna or amplifier. hope you did not ship yet I want to cancel need my refund back on both items asap thanks kim marshall
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - No record of sale no invoice no shipping info just a deduction from my account for over $80 and no way to call WTF

On January 7th I ordered the antenna and amplifier I did not get any confirmation on my order or any kind of invoice they just took the money out of my account here it is January 18th and after several emails to customer service still nothing these guys need to be shut down what a rip off
Style and Design
Usability
I liked
  • Have no buissiness being a company rip offs
I didn't like
  • Rip off stopping payment

Skylink Tv Antenna - Mistake on order

Wrong address road number was incorrect when i ordered

Skylink Tv Antenna - My Order

My name is Robert and I placed an order for 2 skylink antennas and 2 Amplifiers I want to make sure that I get the propper discount and make sure the order is for 2 of each one. Robert Allen 1201 E. Old Settlers Blvd Apt.4107 Round Rock, TX 78664 512-803-6756
Reply to reviews
I saw a lot of advertisement for this product on Tv and researched it online ! I decided to give it a try ! I received the product on jan 5 2019 ! I attached it to my tv and the convertor box this antenna does not work as advertised ! I looked for return instructions...

WoW ! A lot of exclamation points ! You surely do excited ! Man alive ! Gee whiz ! Gosh !

Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - This antenna does not give me any more channels then clear antenna does

Able to talk to someone no customer service you can talk to have to send an email unhappy need a refund didn't do my research before I place my order
Style and Design
Usability

Skylink Tv Antenna - Need to cancel

I should have talked to neighbor, we are too rural. PLEASE CANCEL ORDER FOR ALBERTA GURALCZYK North Branch MI 48461
I didn't like
  • No phone number for customer service