filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - Only get four useless channels.

Hooked up as instructed. Ran channel scan and was disappointed to find I can only get four channels. I live 74 miles from Tampa, Fl, 60 miles from Gainesville, Fl, 78 miles from Orlando, Fl and 26 miles from Ocala, Fl. I received light TV, start TV, Wyke TV and one other useless channel. None of the four main broadcast channels or any thing else. Very disappointing, and I understand that Skylink will not offer refunds to dissatisfied customers. In my opinion, a big ripoff. The ad I bought it from said reception from up to 120 miles, the antenna I received says 30 mile range on the box. Please explain the difference.
1.2
I didn't like
  • Product did not perform as advertised
  • It is not working in my area

Skylink Tv Antenna - Product is useless

purchased antenna, got no reception and contacted customer service. Jessica gave me instructions on how to install it but it does not work. When I contacted customer service again for an address to return it I was told it was environmental issues and no refund. This product is useless!

Skylink Tv Antenna - Product is useless

I purchased the sky link antenna in Jan. Hooked it up as per instructions from Jessica in customer service. No reception and when I tried to return it I was told no refunds, reception was due to envirnomental issues and they don't take returns.
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - File directions in nothing we tried it several times and still nothing it's a defective product and I would like my refund

Paperwork says easy to set up and start watching TV it is incorrect I got nothing know channel and I tried several times I would like my refund

Skylink Tv Antenna - Cancel Order

Unable to make contact with SkyLink to cancel my order So complicated a system they run to try to contact them So what do I do to cancel my Order ???

Skylink Tv Antenna - Beware

this is a scam, they claim to be able to pick up all these channels, the only thing they pick up is your money, It's a damn shame that some people have to run a scam to get over on others so they can get rich, I don't know why something isn't done about scam's like this ,but this is America where if you pay off the right people with enough money anything can fly.
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - Please accept your product for full return to my home address

I need to return this Skylink TV package I received yesterday. Please accept the unopened package. My wife told me not to open it and return it for full refund. I called my credit card, and they said the charges were $48.96. and was charged to my Visa Business card ending in5615. My name is Donald Davis Address 1323 Tennessee Dr. Middleton, Id 83644. phone me if you need to 2082500010 Where should I send the new product to? Is it Attn CE Center +1905 200 Docks Corner Road, Suite 221 Dayton NJ 08810 Or Dept NJ #9Z1905 1100 Cranbury South River Rd Mornroe Township NJ 08831-3405

Skylink Tv Antenna - Scam on an order on line

I ordered a 39 dollar itemforthe tvand they chargedme 111.00
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - NO reception !!

I ordered 4 of these hoping to do away with my high cable bill....I want a refund because it DOES NOT WORK!! I did email them when the products arrived with NO instructions, I had even ordered the additional amplifier because I had tried another brand to no avail...they were prompt at responding, but now that I've hooked them up and still no channels I am done and am not getting replies to my e-mails. I will contact PayPal to get my money back. I don't know where the people they use for their reviews live, if real customers, but I didn't get even 1 channel on my scan. Would NOT recommend to anybody!!
I didn't like
  • Not working

Skylink Tv Antenna - Don't work

No channels . Not as they presented it to be.
Style and Design