Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Not working in my area

I would like to return your antenna it does not work here at my house how do I get my money back?

One SkyLink Antenna

Do you get my order 3039342826or303-818-7932 please text me I filled out everything and put my credit card in also

Skylink antenna

Where do I send it back for a refund

Skylinktvantenna

Where my antenna who s already paids. Start getting pissed.

Paids 150 dollars canadien and i did nt received nothing supposely stop in jamaica!!!!!!!?????? Better receiving answers pretty soon because i gonna phone my crédit cards to fix you up

Reception

Will Skylink support robu

SHAM

NOT A QUESTION BUT A STATEMENT ABOUT YOUR OUTFIT. I CANNOT FIND A PHONE NUMBER TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND THEREFORE, IT APPEARS TO ME AS BEING SHAM.

I HAVE DISPUTED AND CLOSED MY CARD.

i WOULD LIKE A REFUND PLACED ON MY CARD AT THIS TIME. THANKS GWILSON

shipping

I ordered 2 antennas on 1/11/2019 still have not received. What's up with this.

How long before I get my antennas. I need to know this.

Show

Question about your antanna how it works so please call me back my name is Raymundo Leyva that's

Question about antenna how it works please call me at 831 406 3511 my name is Raymundo Leyva

channels

will i be able to get local channels

Antenna

It does not work, need address to send back for a refund thank you

skyline antenna

Must I have a flat screen TV

Return the product

What do I need to do to return the antenna that I purchased from you? It does not pick up in the area where I live.

First what is the correct return address? I have received a ticket number 584616 what do I do with this number ?

What are the correct steps to return my antenna ?

Again my name is William Moore , phone number is 989-313-7703 and email is moorebill356@yahoo.com. I need some answers or I may have to take some legal action.

#1619708
Returning the antenna is an issue brought up frequently in Skylink TV Antenna complaints. The official return and refund policy are laid out in the Terms and Conditions on the company website.

The policy urges customers to cancel their orders as soon as possible before the antenna ships: “If you wish to cancel your order please contact our Customer Service Support Team by email at support@skylinktvantenna.com right away. In-stock items are typically processed within 24 hours, so it is very important that you contact us as soon as possible so we can cancel your order before it is processed and dispatched.”

Find out more on how to return Skylink TV Antenna here.
#1619702

this is ( Lynn Holton ) from , hudsonville. MI.

at 5065 Chestnut CT. 49426.

I sent back your antenna on 10-23-18 by ups store #1172, Wyoming Mi.49509 . I was wondering why i haven"t received my refund????

lack of support

pore reception and can't get help without having to pay ,i am not going to pay for support so please let me know how to return and get my money back.

I NEED A REMOTE---I CAN'T GET UP & DOWN TO CHANGE CHANNELS

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Your question is rather specific. You can contact Skylink TV Antenna customer service support team and at email support@skylinktvantenna.com or call to (800) 351-4939.

About 57% off

Hi just paid the Skylinkantenna because you guys says have a diacont of 57% off that way I'm interested but I see you didn't do the discount so if no have discount I prefers cancel please.

#1619058
If you wish to cancel your order you need to contact Skylink TV Antenna Customer Service Support Team by email at support@skylinktvantenna.com right away. In-stock items are typically processed within 24 hours, so it is very important that you contact the company as soon as possible so we can cancel your order before it is processed and dispatched.

complaint

I never received my Antenna, I paid in full when I ordered it, please if you can help me get my money back

#1619587

Find out how to get the refund from Skylink TV Antenna in the answer to the question #14837

Show

Antenna want to send it back tried it for to long

How do I send this back and get my money back????

#1619588
The company website offers the specific terms for a refund on the SkylinkTV Antenna. According to the “Return Policy” pop-up on the website, the terms for a return are as follows: “30 Day Refund Policy: If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, you are entitled to a full refund of your purchase.

For technical support or questions regarding your product, please contact our Customer Service Support Team by email at support@skylinktvantenna.com right away.” There is additional contact information for customers interested in speaking with a Skylink TV Antenna customer service representative over the phone in addition to emailing. The Skylink TV Antenna contact info page contains the following instructions: “To contact our Customer Service Support Team, please email support@skylinktvantenna.com. Please allow 24 business hours for our Customer Service Support Team to respond to your inquiry.

Your inquiry will be processed in the order in which it was received. You may also contact our Customer Service Support Team by calling (800) 351-4939.”

Antenna doesn’t work

I want return the antenna. I scan all the channels There’s no signal at all

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
According to the Skylink TV Antenna Terms and Conditions page, you are eligible to a full refund of your purchase if you believe you have received a damaged or defective product. The company follows a 30-day refund policy.

You should contact Skylink Customer Service Support Team by phone (800) 351-4939 or by email support@skylinktvantenna.com.

Please note that all requests are normally processed with 24 business hours. Your request will be processed in the order in which it was received.

Help for Antenna

Do we need 1 unit per tv? Can we use it in Canada?

Show

I'm planning on purchasing ASAP.

Does this Skylink TV Antenna have western channels and my local channels?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

You can check whether you'll have an opportunity to receive western and local channels by following the link https://www.antennaweb.org/Address

Questions 128