Words: 0
Bullshit
Ninja
  • Add photo
  • Add video
Add credibility to your review: receipts, screenshots, photos etc.
      You will not be able to edit your review after submission. In order to add / update information provide at least your email address on the next step.

Most Popular Skylink Tv Antenna Reviews

Skylink Tv Antenna - It is a SCAM!

I ordered 2 of the Skylink antennas and installed per directions. When I did a channel search, I did not receive even 1 channel. I tried a different room. Still no luck. I e-mailed Skylink and they said I was doing it wrong and to try a certain method. That was the exact method I tried, but I did try it again. STill no luck. So I asked to send them back and get a refund. They quit answering me. Since I had used PayPal to buy them, I contacted PayPal with my complaint. Soon after that I heard back from Skylink. TRy one more time. I did and nothing happened, again. I told them I wanted my money back. This time they said the antennas must have been defective and they would refund my money to PayPal, which they did. They didn't even ask for the antennas back. At least I got my money back. But you can tell it is a scam.
      Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - TOTAL SCAM!! DO NOT BUY ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!

1.3
      I THOUGHT THAT I'D TRY THIS ANTENNA INSTEAD OF DIRECTV AND ORDERED (3) ANTENNAS AND (3) AMPLIFIERS BECAUSE IT STATED THAT THIS WOULD GIVE ME A 60 MILE RANGE TO RECEIVE UP TO 100 CHANNELS "FREE"; SO I WAITED AND FINALLY RECEIVED MY ORDER WITH "NO INSTRUCTIONS" ON HOW TO INSTALL ANYTHING? I WORKED FOR OVER THREE HOURS AND FINALLY GOT MY BEDROOM TV TO ONLY COME UP WITH FOUR (4) CHANNELS?? WHAT?? SO I ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY AND NO PHONE WAS PROVIDED ONLY AN EMAIL; OF WHICH I SENT TWO EMAILS WANTING ASSISTANCE AND ONLY GO "WE HAVING HIGH VOLUME RIGHT NOW BUT AN AGENT WILL GET BACK WITH YOU?'" I WAITED THREE (3) DAYS WITH NO RESPONSE FROM THIS COMPANY? I EMAILED AGAIN STATING THAT I WANTED TO RETURN ALL OF THEIR PRODUCTS FOR A REFUND? STILL NO RESPONSE? SO I CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY ASKING TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES AND THEY HAVE PLACED A 15 DAY HOLD UNTIL I POSSIBLY HEAR BACK FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY WITH NO CUSTOMER SERVICES PROVIDED??THE WEBSITE ACTUALLY TRIES TO TELL YOU THAT IT'S NOT A SCAM AND THAT YOU CAN GET OVER 100 CHANNELS WITH SPORTS FOR "FREE"?DO NOT BELIEVE IT!! UNLESS YOU CHECK YOUR AREA FOR RECEPTION MAPS ON HOW MANY CHANNELS ARE PROVIDED IT'S NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY TO BUY AN ANTENNA!!
      Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - Do Not Buy This Product!!!!

With the astronomical price of cable, and rising I was looking for an alternative. So I ordered 3 of the Skylink Antenna's, assuming that I could return them if they didn't work. I received the product and hooked them up, only received 3 channels of one of my TV's. No channels on the other 2. I emailed the company to request an Return Material Authorization Number for return. After a week, I received an email saying that I could not return the product and they were not responsible for me not being able to receive any channels. This is a total scam---DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!! This company does not have any integrity, and they clearly don't stand behind their products. I AM WARNING YOU, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!