Style and Design

I have been in contact with costumer service for several days, they have been giving me the run around. I am not receiving what they guaranteed.

now they are saying after the 3rd day of discussing that I want my refund back that we are not connecting it correctly. I have asked for a number to contact someone and they state they don't have one. Any company should make their costumers satisfied and if they are not they should do everything they can to resolve it however with this company its not the case. the product is packed and ready to send back but they clearly do not want to work with me.

All I'm asking for is for a RMA # to send the product back and to get a refund but now they are stating they don't do refund. I do not recommend this company to anyone, and then to find out I can get this same product at Walmart for 25$ this company is a RIPE OFF and

They have horrible costumer service!

Review about: Skylink Tv Antenna Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

AnotherStaffordshireBullTerrier

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE; CONTACT THEM AGAIN VIA THEIR EMAIL AND STATE THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT YOUR BANK TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES FOR THEIR SORRY PRODUCTS WHICH IS DEFECTIVE AND DOES NOT WORK AND THEY SHOULD PROVIDE YOU WITH A REFUND! YOU WERE LUCKY TO ONLY HAVE SPENT $78.00! I BOUGHT (3) ANTENNAS AND (3) AMPLIFIERS AND SPEND ABOUT $187.00GOOD LUCK!