Usability

With high costs of cable, I decided to try Skylinktv. BIG, BIG mistake.

I received it on a Fri. In Dec. On the following Mon. Dec.

3rd, 2018, I sent both of back. Did NOT get one channel. My neighbor, who knows about this stuff tried it for me. He also did not get one channel.

I have tried calling this company and was told that I needed to email them, which I did 4 times. I went to the BBB and looked up if it was a scam. There was nothing written about this Co. They keep emailing me back saying that I would 'get a response in two business days'.

Since Dec. 3rd?

I want my money back. That's it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Skylink Tv Antenna Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: No customer service or acknowledgement of issues, No satisfaction guarantee o refund and return the product, It did not work.

Comments

CandidKillerWhale

I was tricked into this purchase! The photo that I originally clicked on had a small blue and white box.

When I finished my purchase, I was directed to another purchase to boost the frequency pick up. This is all a very big scam. I can already tell, I have tried to cancel the order just after I finished the purchase with no luck. I have a feeling I will never see my money again.

This is something I don't want, and can't even turn around and cancel something I just clicked on. No one should buy one of these antennas. I called customer service and no way of getting a service rep.

Bad practice. I will shout from the rooftops do not wast your money!!!