4.2K views

With the astronomical price of cable, and rising I was looking for an alternative. So I ordered 3 of the Skylink Antenna's, assuming that I could return them if they didn't work.

I received the product and hooked them up, only received 3 channels of one of my TV's. No channels on the other 2. I emailed the company to request an Return Material Authorization Number for return. After a week, I received an email saying that I could not return the product and they were not responsible for me not being able to receive any channels.

This is a total scam---DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

This company does not have any integrity, and they clearly don't stand behind their products. I AM WARNING YOU, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Skylink Tv Antenna Antenna.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Anything about this product or experience.

Comments

i purchased this antenna on sept 7 2018, they charged my credit card on the 8th of sept but did not ship out until the 14th of sept 2018. i have tracked this everyday since and there is no update from USPS.

i emailed the company several time to no avail.

i have to wait 30 days before my credit card company wil file a complaint, i am so pissed i have never had to deal with such a shity company before and they should be shut down. Pissed off Paul.

I too just received the SkylinkTV antenna and it hardly picks up any stations. The three stations I can get with it will not even come close to allow us to pull the plug on cable tv.

I bought a Skylink TV antenna and it doesn't work. I asked for a full refund and have not had any success.

They responded saying they sent instructions which I didn't even receive.

Don't by a Skylink TV antenna. They don't work

They will not work where I live, I purchased 3. I spent almost $100.00 and it does not work.

Don't take the chance!!! THEY DON'T DO REFUNDS AT ALL!!! It takes 2 weeks for them to answer an email and then they are not really answers.

When you send another, it starts the 2 weeks all over again. I have never dealt with a more non-customer service friendly company.

I live in Malibu, CA in the electronic shadow of the Santa Monica mountains. Therefore I do not have line of sight to Mt Wilson, from whence most of The LA TV broadcasts emanate. The TV antenna ads conveniently omit any discussion of this problem.

I was weary of this too-good-to-be-true product. I’m glad I didn’t buy it. I’m sorry for your monetary loss, but I appreciate you telling the world!

#1522045

Thank you. I was on the *** of buying 3 also and I scrolled down the comments and I'm glad I did it's like anything else you can't amplify unless you have something to happen if I it's common sense you can't have a signal if you don't have one so live long and prosper

Your credit card company will get you your money back, press them with the facts!!!

GET YOUR MONEY BACK FROM THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY!!

#1520704

I got one. Did not receive a single channel. I guess I'm out my $48.70.

#1520502

I had the same result. Here's the reply I received:Katheryne (Customer Support)Jul 16, 07:41 EDTHello Harry,I am sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your antenna!

With any antenna, reception varies greatly depending on a number of conditions.

Crystal-clear, over the air reception is dependent on factors such as distance from a broadcast tower, the terrain surrounding your home and other environmental factors. There is also variance in what is being broadcast by local networks in any given area which is why we cannot guarantee specific channel reception.For these reasons, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for undamaged, non-defective items.Sincerely,Katheryne

to Harry Crosby #1520711

I don't like companies where there is no return when customer is not satisfied. Good I read this before I ordered.