Instructions are not acceptable to do any set-up. I want my money back.

I have not been able to get the correct connections to set it up and after reading what others have said this apparently is some sort of scam. Support has been non-existent. No telephone number to call for support, no email that is correct to get some support and the instructions for set-up are vague. How on earth can anyone use their directions and get anything that will work.

I bought two of these and now what do I do?

I'm extremely frustrated and I would not recommend this to anyone unless I can return them and get my money back. This company should not be allowed to be in business.

Review about: Skylink Tv Antenna Antenna.

I didn't like: It does not work.

Comments

AnotherStaffordshireBullTerrier

CONTACT THEM VIA THEIR EMAIL; support@skylinktvantenna.com AND LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU PLAN TO DISPUTE THEIR CHARGES SINCE THEIR PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE AND DOES NOT WORK IN YOUR HOME! I DID AND FINALLY GOT FIRST AN EMAIL WITH INSTRUCTIONS FROM A REBECCA (NO LAST NAME) AND AFTER I STATED THAT THAT DID NOT WORK; AND THAT I WANTED A REFUND; SHE EMAILS ME THAT THEY USUALLY ONLY REFUND ITEMS DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE; BUT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO ISSUE MY REFUND; WHICH I DID FINALLY RECEIVE!

FUNNY; THEY NEVER PROVIDED AN ADDRESS TO RETURN THEIR SORRY ITEMS; SO I STILL HAVE THEM? HOPEFULLY THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU; IT DID FOR ME!