1.5

I purchased 3 skylink antennas from a promotion. As soon as it arrived, i connected to my tv. I already had an antenna i had bought from Walmart that i had been using. Anyways, the reception was no better. I contacted the company for a refund the same day, and the response was

"I am sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your antenna! With any antenna, reception varies greatly depending on a number of conditions. Crystal-clear, over the air reception is dependent on factors such as distance from a broadcast tower, the terrain surrounding your home and other environmental factors. There is also variance in what is being broadcast by local networks in any given area which is why we cannot guarantee specific channel reception.

For these reasons, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges for undamaged, non-defective items."

So i spent $100 for crap!

Review about: Skylink Tv Antenna Antenna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hi there, I apologize that I did not contact you all back. Now Skylinktv paid me back all that they took from me but still did not provide me with a return address nor on how to return this *** product.

I told them that the amplifier almost blew my 80 inch tv up. Also the instructions they sent me still did not work. I still could not get the product to receive channels, So I dont want to keep this junk cause they may come back and charge my bank account again for not returning, again junk, back to them. Thank you for keeping in touch with me on this matter.

I hope others get their money back as I did.

If you all have a return address, I would appreciate that help. Thank you all again, 333280

This is

GaseousHalibut
#1520607

I was going to purchase this, thanks for the warning.

Best I can tell, there isn't a single positive review on this website. I was interested in purchasing two units, but I will not.

to MikeRoss #1520556

Tooo late for me. I can't even figure where to hook it up to see if it works. No instructions

I almost bought one. Thanks for saving me

it always pays to investigate before buying ,,,two words (ask google)

Thank you for your honest review, it prevented me from repeating your mistake.

Thanks for honest review. This is why i read these...sorry it costs you.