filters
State:
City:
Product:

Skylink Tv Antenna - A list of chanels that can be got on this sky link antenna

a list of chanels that can be got on this sky link antenna
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - Success!

I contacted the PA Consumer Protection Agency through my Congressman, with verification of how I tried to contact SKYLINK with my legitimate complaints. It took several months, but I got a refund. SKYLINK denied my complaints. I had records to prove my attempts to contact them, receipts showing my timely returns & receipts showing money taken from my card. When I heard nothong for months, I decided that I couldn't negotiate with a company who wouldn't respond. What a shock to get letter confitming refund & money returned! It was worth the effort to see their scam did not work

Skylink Tv Antenna - This site is a scam

This site belongs to Skylink Antennae. Do not bother posting your review here!
I didn't like
  • Anything about them
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - Do NOT order from them!

Do NOT buy from this company. There is no way you will know if the antennae will work in your area or how well it will work. My reception was bad - it would come in and out and some channels had static. Skylink would not give me a refund although there is no way you can know how well the product will work until you get it and test it out where you live. They advertise "100% money back guarantee" but what they mean is they will only refund your money if their product is defective and they will claim it is not if you get poor reception. A rip off! Besides, the product is made in China and Chinese electronics are often of poor quality and are not durable.

Skylink Tv Antenna - Never got customer service

Want to return antennas don't work. How do I return antennas for full refund

Skylink Tv Antenna - 45% off

On my bill i was supose to get 45% off on the antenna i dont see that so i want to cancel my order !

Skylink Tv Antenna - COMPLAINT

Tryed to contact this company. No response on any level: TEXT-VM.
1.5
Style and Design

Skylink Tv Antenna - COMPLIANT from customer

Got my Antenna. Folled ur instructions. ONLY get 1 an that is something I would almost never watch. HAVE left several message. NO call back. I have e-mailed/sent text messages. I want my money back an I am REPORTING this company the BBB an then filing a complaint with the ATTY GENERALS office.
1.8
Style and Design
Reply to reviews
I hooked the Antenna to 2 of my TV's and it would not find a single channel at all. I hooked it up via USB and I told my tv to scan for channels and my tv said there was no device to scan from so I hooked it up via the screw on way and picked scan antenna and it said...
Show

Skylink Tv Antenna - Would like my money back.

I have tried too many times to get the product to work. It just won't or it is a very faulty thing I want my money back from.